Sunday, October 3, 2010

Rimmel Lash Accelerator - Day 7 Pictures

OK, so it's been 7 days of no Latisse and using Rimmel Lash Accelerator instead. I gotta be honest, I didn't think I'd make it for a week. By day 3 I was really starting to regret stopping the Latisse and seriously considered restarting....but do not fear! I stuck with it and have been pleasantly surprised.

Take a look at the pix below!


The eye lashes on the right (my left) had a patch of short lashes that were trying to grow back. By day 7 they are almost the same length as the other lashes. I know it has to be related to the Rimmel because my lashes on their own grow super slow! I don't really notice a whole lot of other changes aside from the lashes feeling soft and looking shinier. I have noticed the the Latisse long lashes on the left eye are curlier. I think that's why I didn't realize that the short patch had grown so much because the lashes are straight and point down.

I'm impressed so far. I didn't really expect to see much from a drugstore mascara. To see results in 7 days is awesome considering it took 2 months to notice changes with Latisse. I hope as time progresses the lashes will start to curl. My stubborn Asian lashes don't like to hold a curl and I've been spoiled by long curly Latisse lashes!

Love to hear what you guys think! Has anyone else been doing the Rimmel Challenge?

Checkout out my YouTube channel!

Rimmel London Website

No comments:

Post a Comment