Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cover Girl Berries & Cream Eye Look with Initial Review


Cover Girl products were on sale at CVS, so I picked up a couple of eye shadow quads. This look was created using the Berries and Cream palette.

I think it turned out nice and is appropriate for everyday. I did get compliments on how I looked today, so musta done something right!



I don't know if it's the lighting in my bathroom or what, but these shadows were really pale. All but the darkest shade seemed to just look chalky and barely pigmented. I ended up having to wet my brush to pack on the lid shade, but found that it came off when I blended in the crease shade.

Overall with initial application I feel kinda "meh" about this quad. The darkest shade is beautiful, would buy it as a single if I ever needed it. I'm going to try it with a cream colored base next time and see if that helps pick up some pigmentation for the other 3 shades. I did use Painterly Paint Pot by MAC as the base today.

I'll post more pictures as I continue to work with this quad.

No comments:

Post a Comment