Friday, October 15, 2010

Rimmel Lash Accelerator - Day 21 Pictures

Well, it's been three weeks....the optimism of last week is turning into disappointment. I think the last of the Latisse lashes are starting to fall out d/t the regular lash cycle and now I'm stuck with my old lashes. Yes, they are fuller and there are more of them, but they're not long and fluttery.

Perhaps I had my expectations too high for a drugstore product...I dunno.

I'm on vacation right now and do not have my Latisse with me so I'm forced to complete this experiment. However, if I were at home I'd be starting back with the Latisse. I'll document the progress with the Latisse the same way since I'm basically back to square one with my lashes.

Do you guys agree that there is little change or am I not seeing things clearly?

No comments:

Post a Comment