Sunday, May 20, 2012

NOTD: Revlon Red & Brilliant Brushstroke


Today's NOTD is a beautiful red combination. Revlon Red is one of my all time favorite colors. It is a great cool red cream that has amazing payoff! I always get compliments whenever I wear it! But, I wanted to spice it up a little bit and added Finger Paints Brilliant Brushstroke on top. Brilliant Brushstroke is pigmented enough to be worn alone, but I like to put it over a cream to add depth. It's a neutral  red with tiny red shimmer. The picture does not do this manicure justice  :(

I love red polish, it looks great! But....it's sometimes a pain to remove. Usually I'll remove red polish then jump in the shower. That technique works pretty well in getting any residual off of the skin around the nail bed.

Till next time!



L: Brilliant Brushstroke
R: Revlon Red

No comments:

Post a Comment