Friday, May 18, 2012

HAUL: Sally Beauty Supply May 2012



So I stopped by Sally's today to pick up nail polish thinner and of course ended up with a few other things. 

First of all I got a few great deals in the clearance bins. A China Glaze polish, "Some Like It Haute". It's a Gunmetal/pewter shade with grey/silver shimmer and larger holographic glitter. It's from 2011 3D Eye Candy Glitter collection. Looks beautiful and I will certainly post pictures of it on my nails. Even better was the price! Only $1.99!!!
Left: Gondola Before You Know It
Right: Sili-Coney Island

I also picked up a couple of lipglosses from Real Colors for $2.99 each. They're plumping glosses with lots of pigmentation. "Gondola Before You Know It" is a cool pink which reflects blue and packs a nice punch with the plumping sensation. "Sili-Coney Island" is a neutral rose shade with gold shimmer, it doesn't have that lip plumper sting to it like the other. Both are beautiful and are pigmented enough to wear alone if you want to skip lipstick.

Lastly I bought 3 of the Sally Girl nail polishes. They don't have names, but I got them with a specific manicure in mind....stay tuned to see them in action!!



No comments:

Post a Comment