Monday, May 21, 2012

NOTD: Hard-Core Party

Sally Hansen: Hard-Core Party
Today's NOTD is a simple mani using a pretty pale pink. I'm starting a new job this week and thought that this would be work appropriate. The polish is "Hard-Core Party" from Sally Hansen Hard as Nails line. To get the opacity that you see in the picture required 3 generous coats, perhaps too thick as small air bubbles started to form on a couple of the nails. I'm thinking multiple thin coats would work out best. 

I went with this polish instead of investing in Essie "Fiji" nail polish which is a similar shade. I don't know what the color payoff for the Essie polish is like, but I opted to spend $2 on the SH polish versus $8. Did I make the right choice? Those of you that have "Fiji" let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment