Friday, May 25, 2012

HAUL: Ross & Nail Polish


Here are a few things I wanted to show you guys that I bought recently. 8 new nail polishes....yes, that's alot, but they were inexpensive! The rest of the products were mani/pedi related items from Ross. I picked up some exfoliating gloves for the shower as I have terrible luck with shower scrunchies...they tend to just unravel and end up a long string  :(  So I thought I'd give the gloves a try.

I am very diligent about pumicing my feet in the shower, but no matter what I do they're still dry since it's officially flip flop season! Maybe slathering some lotion on then putting these on instead of regular socks will do the trick! Any suggestions?

Unfortunately the nail dryer didn't work and will be going back to the store....should have known it would be a dud, it was only $3.99. Sigh, I guess I'll have to continue to flap my arms around to get my nails to dry faster....or just give them a blast of the hair dryer! The Salon Express nail stamper I've had before, but gave it away. Now that I'm back into the nail kick I thought I'd give it another go!

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment