Monday, August 10, 2009

Project 10 Pan

Hello BB Fans! How many of you are familiar with Project 10 Pan? Are you interested in learning more?

My understanding of it is this, for those of us that are makeup addicted it is a project/way of life to help us conquer said vices. The general concept is that you must use up or “hit pan” on 10 makeup products before you may purchase any new makeup. Now, the specifics of it are a bit confusing to me, can you buy 1 product for every 10 you use up or is it 10 for 10? I’m going to go with 10 for 1 to help me narrow my collection down and actually use everything I’ve purchased.


I’m blogging about it in an attempt to keep myself honest. I wish I could say that I have a number of products that I’m close to finishing, but sadly it is not so. I know of 1 product that should be gone by the end of the month, maybe sooner if I use it every day. The product is my BE mineral foundation. I got the Everyday Minerals Sampler and I’m dying to buy some full sized products, but it doesn’t make sense as I have 2 more Ulta Mineral foundations to use up. (Yes, I’ll do a compare and review!) I must also admit that I’m tempted to sharpen pencil products before every use to help speed up the process, but that seems like cheating.

I will be updating my progress weekly and invite any of you out there to join in and help support the cause!!

Good luck! Until next time, smile like you mean it!

Pans To Go - 10

Pans Used - 0

No comments:

Post a Comment