Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fall Smokey Browns

I have been a big Kandee fan for some time. Her perky personality and excellent tips bring me back for more time and again. I always felt like she was too hip for me to pull off her looks, but I was so wrong. I took her advice and just went for it!

I wish I had filmed the first eye I did, because I was so freaked out about how dark it was. I know it would have been funny to see the faces I was making when I laid down the dark colors. I’m so glad I stuck with it, because the final look is awesome. But more importantly than that, the confidence I gained in the process was even better!

It’s not something I’ll wear to work, but it’d be a fun date look. I have to get up super early in the morning, 4 am, so my everyday look is simple and fast.

For those of you out there like me, who are nervous about going dark, give it a try. After all, it’s only makeup! It washes off! My next big plunge will be to try bright colors like maybe a teal or something. The sky’s the limit!!

Have fun and keep smiling!!

To see the video for this look.

www.youtube.com/user/BeautyByte

No comments:

Post a Comment