Friday, February 12, 2010

China Glaze Wild Mink

As a rule I paint my nails once a week. I have a pretty big polish collection but I tend to go for the same ones over and over. Boring, yes...what can I say, I'm a creature of habit.

I've had Wild Mink since last summer and this week was the first time I've used it. I don't know why it took me so long to try this color. It's a gorgeous rosey pink....I'd almost go so far as to say Barbie pink. It's colorful, but still classy enough to kind of look like a neutral. It's hard to explain.

It's a cream color, which I prefer and has very nice coverage. I've found that some of the China Glaze polishes can be shear, which I'm not really a fan of. Wild Mink looked great with just two coats and still looks nice 5 days later.

I also went back and tried the China Glaze base coat. I'd used it over the summer and was not impressed....thank goodness for second chances. It worked great! Not a single chip!

I went crazy last summer when Sally's had China Glaze on BOGO, plus with my Sally's card they were a little over a buck each.

I'm going to try and use a new shade every week and post it on my blog.

Let me know what China Glaze polishes are your favorites!

Take care!
This picture doesn't do it justice. It's more vibrant and cooler pink in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment