Monday, November 16, 2009

I Did Fafinettex3 Smokey Browns Look


I did a look that Aubrey, Fafinettex3, did recently. I think she called it smokey browns, or something like that. I'm kinda meh about this look. I think my skin tone maybe a bit light to pull this off well.


I thought it would be fun to try and easy as I have all the shadows that she used. Most of the time when I do looks that she has done I get tons of compliments, but not today.....swing and a miss.


I think what I didn't like was how orange the texture shadow came off on me. It might have worked better if I used soft brown instead. I might try that at some point.


Is it just me or does anyone else go to sleep at night thinking up looks and pretty combos?


On a different topic...I was lazy and didn't put the top coat on my nails last night and paid for it. Got a couple of small chips. Gonna take it off and do something different. Plus my nails are starting to feel like talons...they're starting to curl a bit. EEWWW!!!


I have a Sephora color I think I'm going to try. It's very plain, I thinks it's latte something... I let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment