Sunday, September 26, 2010

Rimmel Lash Accelerator

OK, so you guys know that I've been a long time Latisse user.....as in a year and half. I've had great results with it and only one side effect (darkness at lash line).

But recently I've noticed that the lashes on my left eye are noticably shorter than the right and I have a patch that is growing back. It almost looks like I pulled some out when I wore fake lashes. I'm not sure exactly when or how they came out, but they are taking their sweet time to grow back.

I thought that maybe my lashes had become immune to the Latisse or maybe it was getting old....needless to say, I've decided to give Latisse a rest and try something different.

I'd been watching the lovely UK ladies on YouTube talking about Rimmel's Lash Accelerator and waiting for it to cross the pond. I've searched high and low for weeks and I finally found it 4 days ago! I bought 3 tubes...not sure why, but I'm prepared!

I have used it everyday, but today (didn't wear any makeup today) and will continue to use it for 30 days. I took before pictures and will document my progress weekly. I really hope this works, it will be literally 10 times less expensive than the Latisse. However, my Latisse lasts a long time because I don't use the crappy brushes that come with it.

Check back frequently for new pictures and a comprehensive review!!





Be sure to follow me on Twitter!!

Beauty Byte YouTube Channel!

Rimmel London Website

No comments:

Post a Comment