Monday, September 27, 2010

Layering Nail Polish - Combo #1

 China Glaze - Coconut Kiss + Awakening

Layer nail polish is something that the beauty magazines have been promoting lately...even though we have all done this at one time or another.

I know I have gone over a color with another when I didn't like the first shade. Lets face the facts, I'm lazy and don't always want to wipe off my polish just because I'm not crazy about it. So I cover it up with something else.

I decided to post my combo's as I've learned that it is not as easy as it looks. I've tried some combinations that seemed like they would work out and ended up looking like doo doo. I urge all of you to post your favorite combo's as well!

Just think of all the possibilities!! I have a large nail polish collection as it is, but if I layer them it just grows that much more!!

Hope you enjoy this and I look forward to hearing about your favorite nail polish combo's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment