Monday, October 29, 2012

NOTD - Spice It Up

So the Eleventh Gorgeous sisters are raving about Ox Blood nails so I decided to look thru my collection to see what I had....guess what I found? Nothing!!! GASP!!

Thankfully Ulta sent out a 20% Loyalty Discount Card and I picked up a few things, namely drugstore items and this polish being one of them.

Revlon's "Spice It Up" is from 2011 Holiday Collection, but I was still able to find it at Ulta. I'm not sure if it's part of the regular line now or not.

It's a beautiful deep burgundy with tiny gold shimmers. It's a burgundy that can't decide if it's a brown...know what I'm saying?

Application is pretty straight forward, but don't go slow as this is the Top Speed formula. I'm not sure if the application was a bit dry because it is the quick drying type or because it's almost a foil type polish.  I was able to get this depth of color with 2 coats.

Stephanie & Tracy....I got me some! Check out their post and YouTube channel, they're so cute!
Eleventh Gorgeous YouTube
Eleventh Gorgeous Nail Blog

1 comment: