Tuesday, October 30, 2012

NOTD - Agro & Show Me the Money

Today's manicure is China Glaze "Agro" from the Hunger Games collection with Wet n Wild's "Show Me the Money" glitter on an accent nail.

I have to say, prior to this year I had zero green nail polishes. So, 2012 has been the year of branching out and trying new colors.

Am I ever glad I decided to try something new! Agro is an awesome golden/olive green foil which is....a one coat wonder! Yes folks....only one coat of both polishes have been applied! Show Me the Money has medium sized green glitter and very small gold glitter in a clear base. Application for both was effortless.

I feel like this polish combo can almost be considered a neutral look. The gold picks up in the light, but in a dim room the shade almost looks like a gray color. Regardless, I love this look and these polishes. I really like the thick brush on with glitter polishes, because we all know the more you mess with a glitter the goopier it will get.
Now I do realize that the Hunger Games collection came out earlier this year....but, I don't like to pay full price for anything, so I waited a bit and picked up all but 2 of the shades in the collection for only $1.50 EACH at my Sally Beauty Supply! So shazam for being patient and saving a bunch of money!!! (HAHA....didn't realize that the glitter kind of emphasizes my money saving!)

No comments:

Post a Comment