Monday, November 29, 2010

Body by Vi 90 Day Challenge - Update 2

It's been 10 days now and I'm down 5 lbs. My clothes are already feeling big and people are commenting that I look like I'm losing weight!

My energy level is great! I haven't felt this energetic in almost 10 years! And that's working crazy nurse hours!

The gassy side effects have eased a bunch! My gut doesn't rumble and growl all day, like it did in the first week.

Still haven't had any issues with jitters, feeling hungry and no feeling of deprivation. That's always one thing  that I hate about dieting, I always feel like I have to eat tasteless food. With this I get to have dessert 2 times a day!

I was mixing some Hershey's chocolate syrup in with my shakes which was yummy. But today I took inspiration from Starbucks and made a frozen mocha shake for breakfast and dinner I made a frozen peppermint mocha! Very yummy indeed!

I was recently diagnosed with a fatty liver and had problems eating foods high in protein. Needless to say, I was worried about starting Visalus as it is based around protein rich shakes. I am happy to report that I haven't had any issues with my liver while on this diet! I'm not saying that it's a cure, but my experience has been positive given my diagnosis.

So down 5 - 75 to go!

If you'd like more information or want to join the Challenge click on the link below or on the right side of the page!

beautybyte.bodybyvi.com

2 comments:

  1. Patty, where are you?? i love your tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I can also experience that kind of amazing things and indeed your tutorial is so good. It is very easy to do and I think anyone can do it.

    weight loss with visalus

    ReplyDelete