Thursday, September 3, 2009

Loving L'oreal Bare Naturale Mascara


This is just a random post about a mascara that I'm loving lately, the L'Oreal Bare Naturale Mascara. I've had this for a while, but wasn't too impressed with it initially. I went back and tried it again this past week and I'm really loving it!


It gives a nice amount of length and average volume to my lashes. I have the regular formula and it's holding the curl decently as well. I wore it to work today and it still looked great at the end of a 12 hour day. I haven't noticed any flaking or smearing under my eyes either. I'm obsessive about raccoon eyes! I cannot stand a mascara that smears, and so far this hasn't done that!


Another thing that I like is that it is paraben and fiber free, plus it is infused with some healthy stuff. I think it has minerals and jojoba oil in it. It's also easy to remove, which is a must in my book. I'm able to take it off with a makeup remover wipe without any trouble or tugging.


I will definitely repurchase when this tube runs out! Of course it will be on sale, I try not to pay full price for anything!!


Drop me a line and let me know your favorite mascaras!


Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment